Frequently Asked Questions

Does my municipality require a building permit for a shipping container?

The short answer is yes, most of the time you do. You need to meet building codes and zoning laws to put a shipping container on your site. 

Are there any exceptions to the building permit requirement?

One story detached accessory buildings used as tool and storage sheds, playhouses and similar uses, provided the floor area does not exceed 120 square feet. 
Fresno County Permit Exceptions

Do you deliver and is so, where?

Yes, although our primary delivery area is Fresno, Madera and Tulare Counties located in the Central Valley, California, we are willing to deliver outside of this area.

Are the shipping containers weather proof.

Yes, all the containers we sell are wind and water tight.  The have a sturdy construction with a heavy gauge metal skin that can withstand almost any climate. We do offer, for an additional cost, a "direct to metal" primer that can double as a finish coat.

How do I place an order?

Go to [email protected] and fill out the order request.  Because of the diversity of delivery needs, we do not sell our containers from this website, although the price is listed and inventory is also listed.  We prefer to speak with you personally so that we may best meet your needs.

What type of payment forms do you accept?

We accept cash, check or ACH.  Payment is required at the time of order and will include item cost, tax, and delivery.

What are the  different classifications for container conditions?

One trip-new; IICL -best; Cargo Worthy-used more that once;  Wind & Water tight-more used; ASIS-as is, usually clearly damaged